Atlas Movers

atlas moversAtlas International Movers is an international moving company and specialized in international relocations. 95% of all the relocations we take care off are expats who are sent abroad by their employer. The remaining 5% are private international relocations.

Atlas International Movers will take care and totally unburden you the entire moving process, from door to door. You will be assigned a personal moving coordinator who will help you with every step of the move. This fixed contact will coordinate and supervise every phase, including customs clearance procedures in the country of destination. We will only be satisfied when you are, and once everything is back in its right place in your new home. Our reputation has been earned through quality, reliability and a high level of service. With our proven track record and years of experience helping families relocate abroad to destinations all over the world, you can rest easy knowing that your move and your goods are in good hands.

If you require more information, please contact Maurice Pronk, via +31 (0) 297-348 281 or maurice@atlas-movers.nl

Discount: Let them know MomAboard sent you and get 10% off your moving services.