Momaboard is first dedicated to its readers, and all requests for partnerships will be assessed on their ability to provide value to the Momaboard community above all else. The following policies have been crafted with this goal in mind:
* Momaboard may receive items for review, but will not accept payment for the same
* Momaboard will include a disclosure statement in the review if the item has been received free of charge
* Products featured on the site are (A) something we discovered on our own (B) something that was pitched to us (C) products we are giving away are part of well-demarcated giveaways. For each product, we will link to a purchase site, which in some cases may be our Amazon affiliate program. In most cases, we try to get the retailer to provide a special discount for Momaboard readers.
* Readers come first. Momaboard will provide a genuine and honest review regardless of how the product was obtained.
* For consideration of items to review, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if the product is suitable for us to review and will try to email you if not as well. If accepted, it will be put in our review queue and be featured on the site within 4 weeks of acceptance.
Sponsored Post Policy:
* Momaboard will only permit sponsored posts that are relevant and will add value to Momaboard readers
* A sponsored post will be accompanied by a disclosure statement
* To learn more about sponsored posts, please email email@example.com
* No purchase is necessary to enter any giveaway on Momaboard.com.
* The odds of winning a Giveaway is dependent on the number of entries. Winners will be selected randomly by Momaboard using http://random.org as the selection tool.
* All decisions of Momaboard are final.
* All entries received after the Giveaway closing date and time will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
* Taxes on Giveaways are solely the responsibility of the Winner.
* Momaboard and Giveaway Sponsor are not liable for late or misdirected entries, entry errors, or transmission problems.
* Momaboard reserves the right to terminate the Giveaway in the event of technical problems, or to correct typographical or technical errors, or to amend these rules.
* By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Momaboard, Giveaway Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with a Giveaway.
* Non-winning entries from one Giveaway are not carried forward to future Giveaways.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in a Momaboard Giveaway, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Contest Policy:
1. Parent or legal guardian must approve submission of the contestant’s video(s). By submitting a photo, parent or legal guardian grants Momaboard.com the right to publish submitted video(s), child’s name, city, and any captions submitted on Momaboard.com website and/or marketing materials. Slight alterations may be made by our staff in order to fit our site or email newsletters properly.
2.The Momaboard.com contest is judged by Kaamna Bhojwani-Dhawan, founder and CEO of Momaboard.com, with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All decisions are final.
3.Images containing nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. Momaboard.com reserves the right to refuse any videos which they deem unacceptable.
3. The winners will receive prizes as indicated on the website. Winners will be informed via phone or email, and prizes will be released within 2 weeks of announcement.
4. If a professional or otherwise unlicensed video is submitted to our contests, Momaboard will not be held responsible.
5. Please note that a single member is not eligible to be declared as the Grand Prize winner in more than 2 consecutive contests.
6. Our contests are void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to contests and are subject to any local, state, national or international laws. Momaboard.com accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.