Just because you have kids doesn’t mean you can’t have style. Payal Singhal, internationally acclaimed fashion designer and mom agrees wholeheartedly! Payal travels 4-5 times a year with her 7-year old and offers her top 5 style tips for fashionista travel moms:
1. The most important thing I always carry when travelling with my son is my PROENZA SCHOULER PS1 satchel with lots of compartments so I can have everything I need handy like phone credit card keys bandages medicines handy and be hands free.
2. Other key items are a comfortable pair of walking shoes I usually live in my TOMS Slip-on when I’m travelling.
3. As a travelling mom you need to be able to travel light. For a versatile pair of jeans that can be worn in the day and night, I love my Rag & Bone Distressed Jeans.
4. It’s important to be no-fuss when you’re on the go. Tunics or tops that don’t need much ironing are great. My favourite brand is Ella Moss for Tshirts and Elle Tahari for shirts or tunics.
5. A nice piece of neck jewelry helps me take my day look to night when I need to run from shopping to a dinner. I always carry a few Suhani Pittie necklaces with me.
What are your travel essentials? Let us know in the comments below!