Family Cruises are a great way to get the whole gang together. And here are 9 additional reasons to consider a cruise as your next family vacation:
- A cruise is a flight and hotel rolled into one. You get to travel to several destinations in one trip without worrying about how you are going to get there or what it is going to cost.
- A cruise is all-inclusive. This means the food is already paid for, and with dozens of restaurant choices, everyone will find something they love at no extra cost.
- The entertainment is designed for all age groups. The kids can hang out in the movie theater or the arcade, while mom and dad relax in the adult’s only pool or one of many bars and clubs.
- Nearly every cruise line offers special programs for kids and teens. This means they will not only have something to do all day, but will have other kids their age to do it with!
- Most cruise lines offer babysitting services in addition to these great programs. Enough said!
- The adults-only area includes a private pool and access to the spa, where parents can get away and enjoy time alone, knowing the kids are well taken care of.
- Port excursions are fun and educational and offer experiences that could never be afforded individually. You can see the world with your kids in one single itinerary.
- On board, family entertainment is abundant. After you’ve had a little R&R, there will be plenty of opportunities to enjoy quality time with the whole family. From mini-golf tournaments to magic shows, it is difficult to disappoint even the youngest of cruisers.
- Professional photographers are on board to document your journey. All of those precious moments will be captured by them, so you don’t have to worry about wading into the pool with your camera phone.
- Best of all, you don’t have to plan any of it! Once that ship leaves the port, there won’t be a moment when some type of entertainment isn’t right around the corner, so you can simply wander and enjoy!
By guest blogger: Cruisewise
Did you know? MomAboard offers a trip planning service connecting traveling parents with local moms so you can travel with confidence. Try it now.