When it comes to being kid friendly, some places just go a little above and beyond. Here are some of the coolest things we’ve seen around the world, that make our kids feel extra special!
See also: How to tell if a hotel is kid-friendly
1. Seriously creative kids’ menus in Crete, Greece.
2. Kid sized snorkels and life jackets in every room in the Maldives.
3. Pampering at the spa for little ones in Essouira, Morocco.
4. Special ski lessons and activities for kids in St. Anton, Austria.
5. Never a dull moment in Tallinn airport, Estonia.
6. Seriously gourmet kids’ meals in Moscow, Russia.
7. All manner of bikes for rental in Puglia, Italy
8. Free child-minders and activities in restaurants in Ibiza, Spain.
9. Smores by the beach at sunset in Kauai, USA
10. Personalized pillows in Los Cabos, Mexico
Did you know? MomAboard offers a trip planning service connecting traveling parents with local moms so you can travel with confidence. Try it now.